America's Biggest and Best
- Open 362 days 9:30am-6:00pm
(We observe Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Friendliest Staff & helpful customer service is our #1 priority
- 122,000 sq. ft. featuring quality antiques
- 1,425 booths & showcases filled with room-ready antiques
- Outdoor commons 30,000 sq. ft. outdoor area of patio furniture, statuary and architectural items
- Mo-Jo’s Café with daily lunch specials
- Customer lounge to rest, relax and watch TV
- Shipping services available worldwide
One of the best Antique Malls in the country!! Make sure you have plenty of time to spend due to its massive size. Also has a quaint Cafe where you can rest and get a bite to eat along with some home made desserts. A must stop if your in the area!
Wonderful. So huge and filled with beautiful antiques and collectibles. Bought several pieces of Hull pottery. Plan on making a day of it. Lots of memories. I guarantee you you'll be so glad you stopped by.
Hands down the best antique mall I've ever visited - and I've been to many - coast to coast! Professional, clean, friendly, & knowledgeable. Excellent staff to help with the heavy or awkward items. Absolutely, the best multi-dealer shop t I've been involved with - THANK YOU!